Cesar On My Block Shaved Head

Cesar On My Block Shaved Head. On my block all the videos, songs, images, and graphics used in the video belong to their respective owners and i or this channel does not claim any right over them. The character played by diego tinoco took the darkest turn out of the core four that also includes monse, jamal, and ruby.

On My Block The Prophets Chase Cesar Youtube
On My Block The Prophets Chase Cesar Youtube from i.ytimg.com
Cesar with his girlfriend (image: He is a natural leader who is very caring toward his friends. Add button to my site.

S1 · e9 · chapter nine what is the.

The final moments of the season 3 finale featured a time jump 2 years into the future and cesar (now going as lil' spooky) is the head of the santos. He is portrayed bydiego tinoco. On my block season 2 episode 10 cesar and spooky driving away from the prophets all rights belong to netflix. Add button to my site.


댓글

가장 많이 본 글