Cesar On My Block Outfit

Cesar On My Block Outfit. Before cesar was jumped in with the santos in on my block season 1, he was a young teen with big aspirations. He is a natural leader who is very caring toward his friends.

Olivia On My Block Wiki Fandom
Olivia On My Block Wiki Fandom from static.wikia.nocookie.net
Get notified when on my block: Loyalty trumps victory, compa ― cesar diaz cesar diazis the tritagonist onthe netflix series on my block. Monse and cesar is updated.

Pagesmediatv & moviestv showon my blockvideoson my block:

Me trying not to freak out while waiting to find if there will be a season 4 of on my block or. Heyy kinda havent posted so i finished on my block season 2 when it came out btw this. The cesar and monse story from on my block (seasons 1 and 2). Though his family isn't quite as forgiving at first, ruby immediately assures cesar that the shooting wasn't his fault.


댓글

가장 많이 본 글